- Warehouse Management System (WM3, Infor)
- Picking System
- Voice Recognition
- Optimize Picking
- Automatic Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS)
- Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV)
- Inventory Management System
- IoT (Internet of Thing)
- Location Tracking System
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Industries Applied Automated Order Picking Systems in Production
- Building products
- Food and beverage
- Medical equipment
The benefits of automated picking systems
- Efficient and effective solution to order fulfilment.
- Picking processes are more efficient leading to reduced labor costs.
- Picking using barcode scanners increases accuracy and leads to more accurate order fulfilment.
- Integrate with Warehouse Management System
- Integration with your business, accounts or ecommerce system
- Accurate live inventory management.
- Eliminates picking labor and reduces the risk of repetitive manual handling
- Flexible and compact designs that can fit into existing footprints
- Improved traceability and 100% order accuracy
- Figure : Stacker crane is designed for the Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems of materials
- The AS/RS includes stacker crane, conveyors, picking station, electric control, WMS and racking system.
- It is widely know as computer control system that working in very narrow aisle with high efficiency and fully automatic.
Features & Benefit
- Best use of warehouse
- Fully automatic
- Heavy load capacity